Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Trapped Under Numbers...
It seems like forever since I wrote anything here! I'm currently trapped under a blanket of numbers. I have to finish closing out last year to send to the accountant and well, I am NOT a number person. So, to say I'm a little overwhelmed is an understatement. However, I am working on my skills of taking one step at a time and trying not to let the numbers get to me. I have already fixed a major problem that included allowing a certain 10 year old (Max) play games on my computer and lose the file I was working on only to find out I have been working from the wrong file. Yeah, fun stuff.

Anyway, I got up this morning and got a great workout in...which I totally needed and now I am heading back to deal with numbers. I will tell you that my incredible husband made me the best salad yesterday with leftover salad mix we brought back from a friend's house on Saturday night. A huge thank you to my friend for the salad since I haven't bought lettuce or tomatoes since December! The salad with the over easy egg makes the best lunch! I love the warm "dressing" the egg makes on the salad and super bonus, I get my B12 vitamins! Oh and things always taste better when someone else makes them.


As for treats yesterday, we finished off some date rice pudding. I loved the flavor dates added to the rice pudding. I decided to try dates instead of raisins since Jay doesn't care for raisins and he found a love for dates. Score.


Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day today! If I'm lucky, I will be done with numbers today and free to bake!

Raise of hands...who likes numbers? NOT ME!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Sarena Shasteen - The Non-Dairy Queen @ 7:46 AM  
28 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Name:
Sarena Shasteen - The Non-Dairy Queen
Home: Atlanta, GA, United States
About Me: Lactose Challenged
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogs I Like